A Three-Day Introduction to Counselling
A three-day intensive training: the Art of Psycho-Spiritual Counselling
Friday 16th- Sunday 18th November 2018.
Introduction to Counselling skills: 18 guided learning hours
On this 3 day training you will learn
- Listening skills
- Ethics and Boundaries
- Counselling skills practice
- The importance of Unconditional Positive Regard
- Giving and receiving feedback
- How to create a sacred space
- Visualisation, using imagery to heal
- Embodied presence
- Using creativity as a counselling tool
- Working with relationship
These experiences and transferable skills will enable you to:
- Create a safe space for others to talk, and help them speak their truths
- Listen attentively
- Understand the importance of self awareness
- Manage the listening activity with sensitivity
- Use self-reflection to develop effective listening skills
- Be present and grounded when working with others
(No previous experience necessary, minimum age 21 yrs)
This is a Continued Professional Development course, and a CPD certificate will be issued.
Cost of Course
The total cost is £175. A £50 non-refundable deposit secures your place. The balance is due at the start of the course.
Course location and Timetable
This non-residential training takes place in Glastonbury course at the Sweet Track Centre, 44a High Street, Glastonbury. BA6 9DX.
No event found