Spiritual Counselling – Taster Day
Sunday 29th July 2018
5 hours, covering various aspects of Spiritual Counselling. Open to all
- Working with energies, boundaries and intuition
- Learn to create and maintain clear energetic boundaries with clients.
- Learn to create sacred space within and to hold this space for others.
- Explore what it means to relate to your own spiritual world.
- Honouring each other as spiritual beings.
- Importance of embodied core connection.
- Introducing meditation techniques
- Comparison and overview of theoretical models.
Cost of Course £75
*some places available to those on low income – on application
How to apply and pay for this course
You can contact us to let us know of your interest and we will send you our bank details for bank transfer for payment to secure your place. Alternatively you can send a cheque payable to Sweet Track Counselling and post to 44a High Street, Glastonbury, BA6 9DX
Course Dates – 8th October 2017
No event found